The New Cultural Diversity Library
The New Cultural Diversity Library is a comprehensive set of resources.
It will provide HRD practitioners with valuable insights on issues of diversity
and awareness of the skills needed to help make employees and managers
sensitive to cultural differences in the workplace.
To view the Users Guide for the Cultural Diversity Library, click here.
To download the Users Guide (MS Word format),click here.
- Cultural Diversity Sourcebook
is an anthology of feature-length pieces for a professional audience of
Human Resource managers and other diversity professionals. (505 pages)
- Cultural Diversity Fieldbook
- Distills key perspectives on diversity and presents them in an action-oriented
format. (273 pages)
- Cutural Diversity Supplement
contains sensitive and powerful pieces that supplement the Fieldbook. (160 pages)
- Breaking Into the Boardroom:
What Every Woman Needs to Know When Talent and Hard Work Aren't Enough. (167 pages)
4 Diversity Workbooks
- Empowering Your Diverse Workforce - Tipsheets, articles, handouts. (150 pages)
- Working Together. A workbook for self-study or classroom training. (72 pages)
- Sexual Orientation in the Workplace. A Non-threatening, positive approach. (88 pages)
- Beyond Generation X. 188 tips, tools, and techniques that narrow the age gap. (120 pages)
- Dealing with Subtle Discrimination. Discusses the impact of feeling like an outsider, distinctions between INTENT versus EFFECT, the importance of COMFORT versus COMPETENCE in career success, & understanding perception IS reality.
1 Reproducible Video
- Part of the Team (17 minutes, copyright-free). Managers express their fears and concerns about hiring differently-abled people, and how those obstacles were overcome.
5 Handouts and Visual Aids
New Cultural Diversity Library $299.00
User's Guide to the New Cultural Diversity Library (to follow)
- Self-esteem Passbook
- Peters Wall Map
- Peters Map postcards
- New View of the World booklet
- Working with People From Diverse Backgrounds